Ten Lessons Learned From The Karate Kid:
10. When picking up your date at the country club, don't wear white pants if you plan to go spy on her in the kitchen. Spaghetti stains are notoriously hard to remove.
9. Sticking up to the school bully is not fun and can often times hurt. But it's always worth it in the end.
8. You're the best, around! Nothin's gonna keep you down.
7. Put it in second, and when it's time to pop it, POP IT!
6. A Shower is the best Halloween costume ever invented. Not only can you hide from bullies, but you are also afforded a little privacy to dance with that special someone away from the harsh and critical eyes of the high school populus.
5. Just because someone else hasn't said you've had enough, doesn't mean you haven't had enough.
4. Not everything in life can be learned from a book, but you can at least get started with one.
3. The little quiet guy gets the last laugh.
2. Man who catch fly with chopstick, capable of anything. Man who catch fly on first try, have beginners luck.
1. It may not seem like training, but it IS training. You'll see it for what it is eventually and you'll definitely be able to use it.